5 to 8Years
A predominantly Applications Developer with little embedded project experience.
1. Extensive experience in C programming for Linux operating system.
2. Broad knowledge about Linux/Unix operating system architecture.
3. Experience with IPC mechanisms, multi-threading, semaphores, mutex, etc.
4. Experience doing system level design for client-server applications, socket programming, etc.
5. Experience in embedded C and programming with PIC and ARM architectures.
6. Experience interfacing with hardware components, buses, protocols, and in board-level bring-up.
7. Conversant with RS-232, RS 485, CAN, I2C and SPI protocols
8. Embedded firmware development experience.
9. Experience with 8, 16, and 32-bit microcontrollers / microprocessors.
10. Understanding of software development life cycle.
11. Basic knowledge of TCP/IP is an added advantage