Protect your ATM network from new age cyber attacks
Intel powered Ecoteller Mini ATM
Linux Operating System
1/4th number of components
60 Watts of power consumption
Pick-bunch-hop-present for quick response, low power consumption and fewer jams.
When twin notes get picked up, the machine separates them, dropping one note into the purge bin, presenting the other one to the customer.
Prints receipt in a local language of customer choice.
- First to launch ultra-low power consuming ATMs
- First to make solar powered ATMs commercially viable
- First and only commercially successful Linux based ATMs
- First robust ATM designed to work without air conditioning.
- First local language receipt in ATMs
- First to launch biometric authentication in ATMs