Manager – International sales
Job Title : Manager – International sales
Experience : 5 to 8 years
Qualifcation : B.E/ M.B.A or Equivalent
- Carry out region/country needs analysis & develop resultant strategy & business plans
- Recruit & manage regional or country specific sales channel partners.
- Build and manage healthy sales funnel & own customer database for territory assigned for lead generation & digital marketing activities
- Understand & communicate product value proposition to CXO level client executives
- Prepare product proposals, respond to Request For Proposal and manage price negotiations with clients.
- Work with various internal stakeholders to meet sales targets
- · Experience in IT product selling
- · Target & result oriented with proven sales track record
- · Strong communication and presentation skills.
- · Good in dealing with CXO’s to close the deal
- · Fluent in using modern social/digital media
Other Skills Preferred:
- · Experience in selling to International markets
- · Exposure to Payments/Self-Service domain
- · Experience in Selling to financial institutions