Manager – Services Support
Job Title : Manager – Services Support
Qualification : Any Degree
Language Known : English, Hindi (Mandatory).
Experience : Minimum 6 -8 Years
Mandate : From ATM Industry
- 1 Manage day to day field operations team, ensuring minimal escalations & high productivity.
- Would be responsible for handling customer escalation
- Will be responsible for having service level meetings periodically both internally and with customer and ensure that we meet the SLA to avoid escalations & penalties.
- Analyse existing processes, system and metrics to maximize how the team works, enabling room for team learning, growth and development.
- Handling all support queries from customer & offer resolutions.
- Participate & contribute towards TAT reduction, and cost savings within the area of operations.
- Providing review of accounts and processes to ensure adherence to the agreed processes.
- Ensure periodical MIS reporting (Daily/ Monthly/Quarterly etc.).
- Managing customer relationship at all levels within the client organization ensuring delivery of committed service levels to customers. First point of contact to the bank for all issues related to service within the assigned circle/geography.
- Pro-actively manage the receivables/collection from customer accounts.
- Work with various internal stake holders (Tech support, MS Team).
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Strong Management capabilities.
- Deep domain knowledge of ATM
- Excellent in verbal and communication skill.
- Details and result oriented.
- Good in relationship building and team building