We may typically collect the following information only.
- Your Name
- Your Designation
- Your Job Title
- Your Company, Location
- Your preferred mode of communication (email, phone number)
- Your product preferences
- Answers to general market surveys.
Vortex Engineering is committed towards securing your information at the highest degree of privacy through industry standard best practices on physical, electronic and managerial procedures. Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. However, we take reasonable steps to protect your data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. It is your responsibility to safeguard your passwords and User IDs and to notify us using one of the contact methods listed below if you ever suspect that your password or User ID for one of our products or services has been compromised. You are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of our products or services conducted using your password and User ID.
Vortex Engineering website may encourage you to sign up for newsletters, announcements and promotions through email and other social media platforms, including but not limited to, LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube. The policies of such social media govern their respective privacy norms. Kindly familiarize yourself on the same.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the Policy the date it was last updated. When you visit our websites or use our products or services, you are accepting the current version of this Policy. We recommend that users revisit this Policy on occasion to learn of any changes.