Latest Resources + News + Events
FI’s are in adoption of agent based ATM monitoring
Availability improvement of ATM Channel reported by various banks
Multivendor ATM Terminals being managed in multiple geographies
Vortex offers Perfo® - a multi-vendor ATM management software - a comprehensive solution to monitor and manage ATMs. Perfo® helps financial institutions and independent ATM deployers pro-actively manage the multi-vendor ATM fleet by providing real-time monitoring dashboards and SLA monitoring tools to maximize the business goals of higher availability, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. Perfo® enables banks to fully comply with central bank’s regulations on transaction dispute resolution and secure archival of sensitive transaction journal records. Features like Real-time monitoring alerts/notifications, automated ticket assignment to vendors & tracking their service levels, single touch dispute resolution among others, ensure decrease in turn-around time of issue resolution and an increase in overall ATM uptime / availability with a measurable increase in transaction volumes. Perfo® Mobile App enables agile action from IT, Operations, Business Teams of Central and Regional Offices of the financial institutions. The health monitoring dashboards and performance analytics empowers the operations team with clear graphical view of network-wide device status, cash status and transaction trends.
Brief Product Introduction Video
Perfo® - Addressing Key Challenges and Problems in running an ATM network
- Strict Central Bank regulations on dispute resolution TAT.
- Creeping penalties against non-compliance.
Customer Satisfaction Challenges:
- Risk of downtime and lesser availability.
- Decrease in customer footfalls.
- Increase in transaction failures
Cash Optimization Challenges:
- Lack of centralized visibility of current cash position.
- Lack of cash forecast mechanisms.
Systems and Security Challenges:
- Security risks associated with outdated software and hardware.
- Revenue risk due to malware attacks and fraud attempts.
Business Revenue Challenges:
- Lack of business analytics and no clear definition of KPIs.
- Less visibility of revenue leakage.
- Lack of data for capacity planning.
Staff Empowerment Challenges:
- Tedious and inefficient collaboration practices between Bank, Branch and Vendors.
- Lack of tools to evaluate vendor performance.
Perfo® – All in one, well integrated ATM management solution
ENABLING PEOPLE & PROCESSES FOR EFFICIENCY & EFFECTIVENESS
Maintain Social Distancing – Monitor and Manage ATMs at your fingertips using Perfo Mobile Application.
Perfo® – An Exceptional Management Software for Self-Service Channel Management
- Complete rounded solution for self-service channel management.
- Suitable for Banks, Independent ATM Deployers, ATM Managed Service Providers and other Financial Institutions.
- Multi-Vendor Enterprise Solution – Can manage all brands of ATMs, Recyclers, Acceptors and Kiosks.
- Monitors self-service devices using CEN-XFS standard.
- Accepts multiple data feeds - Supports EFT Switch based monitoring also.
- PCI DSS Validated - User access control, encrypted data store, TLS/SSL communication, periodic vulnerability assessments.
- Integrated Analytics for Operations and Business Teams.
- Masterly crafted over an open source technology platform.
GAIN FULL VISIBILITY & CONTROL AT THE INDUSTRY’S LOWEST TCO
Perfo® – Most User Friendly ATM Management System
- Uniform navigation, easy to access intuitive screens with relevant data pointers.
- Visualized data in the form of charts and status icons.
- Dashboards customized for the needs of customer.
- Very simple administration with least maintenance.
- Standard Dashboards, Pivot Reports and Visually Advanced BI Reports.
- Role based Access Control - User sees only the data that is relevant for his role.
- Very easy to configure and customize.
- Consistent look and feel on Mobile App and Web Application.
- Mobile Application provides real time view of channel performance and instant alerts, reminder and escalation notifications.
WELL APPRECIATED BY CUSTOMERS FOR USABILITY
Perfo® – Benefits of a complete financial self service ATM terminal management and monitoring solution
Enables Central Bank Regulatory Compliance related to:
- TAT on Customer Grievance Redressal: Our single touch dispute resolution & online EJ viewer capability makes this possible. This also enhances customer satisfaction.
- Secure Archival: Archives sensitive transaction journal records in a central repository. Enables lookup in historical transactions.
- Software Version Control: Tracking & delivery of latest supported versions of software and patches in ATMs.
- Security Alerts: Instant alert on ATM vibration / safe door opening / skimmer detection etc. through Mobile App notification.
Facilitates Increase in ATM Transaction Volumes (~ 10%) & Increase in Customer Satisfaction through:
- Real-time Monitoring: Mobile App based instant alerts, reminders & notifications to initiate actions to fast-track resolution before transactions are lost.
- Vendor SLA Management: Automated ticket assignment and dispatch to vendors & tracking their service levels.
- Fleet Performance Management: Business Metrics and Performance Analytics across the network.
Better Return on Investment and Staff Empowerment
- Empower Branch Managers: Enables real-time collaboration between branch operation staff and vendors through Mobile App.
- Cost Efficiency: Delivers lowest Total Cost of Ownership through open source patronage.
BENEFITS CLEARLY OUTWEIGH THE RISKS AND DOWNSIDES
Perfo® – Comparison with EFT Switch based ATM Channel Monitoring Solutions
Why aren’t the top financial institutions content with EFT switch-based ATM monitoring solutions?
EFT Switches are not designed from ground up for ATM Self Service Network Management. EFT Switch's primary business is to route and drive various kinds of transactions and authorize them. It isn’t prudent to expect an all round solution from a switch vendor to address your challenges in ATM Channel Operations and Performance Management. The following are a dozen necessities that an EFT Switch does not cater to in an integrated fashion.
- Integrated Electronic Journal Pulling
- Integrated Camera Image / Surveillance Video Pulling
- Targeted region wise advertisement screen and content distribution
- Software Patch Distribution and Version Control
- Uptime Monitoring and Continuous Performance Improvement through historical trend analytics
- Incident Management and ATM Vendor SLA Monitoring
- Agent based Monitoring – Always alive continuous monitoring
- Mobile Apps to enable collaboration between Bank, Branch and Vendors
- Remote Maintenance, Diagnostics and Resolution Capabilities
- Cash Forecasting and Cash Load Work Orders
- Mechanisms of Integration into Reconciliation Tools
- Facilities and Site Management support
ONE SINGLE INTEGRATED PLATFORM TO ADDRESS THE 12 KEY NECESSITIES OF ATM CHANNEL MANAGEMENT
Journal Records Management
EJ Pulling / EJ Viewer
Live EJ Transmission
Transaction Image Pulling
DVSS Video Pulling
XFS Based Live Device Monitoring / Cash Monitoring
Live Network Dashboards
Remote reboot/ shutdown
Live Transaction / Device Fault Analytics
Cash Level Management / Reports
Cash Load Reports
Cash Reports / Recommendation
Content and Patch Management
Screen / Media Distribution
Device Performance History / Analytics
Reporting / Dashboard Engine
Tickets / Assignment
Reminders / Alerts
An introduction to Perfo Mobile App and ATM Incident Management
Perfo helps you track ATM incidents and maintain uptime.
Perfo helps you resolve transaction disputes.
Garima Bikas Bank is one of the leading development banks in Nepal. With more than a decade of operations in Nepal, we deliver wonderful banking service to our customers through state of the art technology adoption. Vortex's systems help us adhere to Central Bank regulations and keep up our vision of complete regulatory compliance. Vortex's Perfo ATM Management software captures the data we need to prove compliance effectively. We are able to reliably record ATM activity, resolve customer disputes on time and avoid penalties. Happy to partner with Vortex.
- Kamal Aryal
Head of Information Technology
Garima Bikas Bank, Nepal
Karur Vysya Bank is one of the leading scheduled commercial banks in India. With more than 100 years of operation in India, we are always at the forefront when it comes to customer satisfaction and regulatory compliances. Vortex's Perfo® ATM Management Software helps us adhere to Reserve Bank of India’s strict regulations on customer dispute redressal within the stipulated turn around time. Vortex Perfo® has a unique user interface that brings efficiency to our ATM dispute handling, fraud management and reconciliation teams.
- Mr. S Sekar
General Manager & Chief Information Officer
Karur Vysya Bank